Saturday, October 31, 2009

Day trading free trial

What is day trading free trail robot? Is it true there is really a stock picking robot that finds penny stock? I did come across a few websites that published against the penny stock picking robots has a fake. The only problem with these situations, each of these sites have never spoke of their use of the robot.

The first article on this blog, which is a while back, I mention looking for any investors on the web who have actually traded with this robot and had some success or failure . Again still done.

I have read reports that claims the newsletter do deliver a stock pick but the investor must purchase and then sell right away. Therefore, this is not a long turn hold. I will keep looking to see if I can find any day trader who have done so and has documented it .

This trial for the stock picking robot is free and so I was sure I would have plenty of investors online with their stories about this trial. This trial is only sold through ClickBank which claims to have a refund policy that will cover an investor if the are not satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Related Sites | SpyderMap | Web Portal